Caregiver Selection Process
Trustworthy • Compassionate • Caring
Adult Home Health Care understands that a personality match is the key to having a successful home care experience. We offer seniors a mini-meet with our Caregivers to help you decide if the Caregiver’s personality type is the right fit for you and your family. We are confident that our caregiver selection process will meet your satisfaction. With our qualified and diverse San Diego home care team, you will experience the best home care San Diego has to offer.
Adult Home Health Care’s caregiver selection process standards are very strict. We only hire the most dependable, experienced, and trustworthy in home care team of caregivers to serve you. Our home care team consists of RNs, LVNs, HHAs, CNAs and Caregivers to provide you with an experienced caregiver who is qualified to assist you in a variety of age-related needs such as clients with Alzheimer’s disease, a dementia diagnosis, Parkinson’s disease, cancer diagnosis or recovering from a stroke or a hospital stay.
10 Caregiver Selection Process Standards
- 3 stage interview process. 1 via phone and 2 in-person interviews.
- Previous employment and personal references are verified.
- Health care employment integrity and work ethics assessment.
- Professional certifications and licenses are verified when applicable.
- Registered with the CA Department of Social Services and HCSB.
- Criminal background check via Live Scan fingerprints (DOJ + FBI).
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) records are checked.
- Personal automobile insurance limits checked and validated.
- Negative TB test validated by a licensed medical professional.
- Continuous training and education received and documented.