Hospital to Home Care Recovery
Optimizing Your Recovery Time With Home Care
The days and hours before and after surgery can be stressful and worrisome. Adult Home Health Care’s non-medical home care services can relieve much of the stresses associated with planning for your hospital stay and your return home. The Adult Home Health Care team aids individuals of all ages with the entire hospital to home care journey.
Our Hospital to Home Care service ensures you or a loved one prepares properly for your surgery. We will make sure you arrive to the hospital on time and have companionship to help relieve stresses during your journey. We receive all the needed care instructions for your recovery at home care.
We offer extra family and friend support for those who are at long-distances from their loved one. We will be a point of contact and facilitator so that you worry less about safety issues knowing your loved one is receiving in-home care.
How we can help:
• Be present during pre-surgery and post-surgery doctor visits to confirm instructions
• Follow HIPAA guidelines to ensure the clients medical information is kept private
• Provide timely and safe transportation to and from the hospital
• Organization of clear notes of all doctors’ recovery instructions as prescribed
• Provide non-medical home care services after the client returns home from surgery
• Pack and prepare in preparation for your hospital visit
While many of these services are practical the Adult Home Health Care team will convey “attention to detail” to each and every task.
When you can’t be with your loved one our “Hospital to Home Care” service will keep you connected with them. It’s stressful when you are far from a loved one who is scheduled for surgery and can’t be there. Having our Personal Care Attendants stand-in for you to provide preoperative and post-operative care services will help bring you peace of mind.
Successful healing from surgery can be optimized when the patient receives home care services and companionship from our Adult Home Health Care Team.