Veteran Affairs Pension Plan
Veterans • Surviving Spouses • VA Aid & Attendance
Adult Home Health Care understands the stress Veteran seniors and their families encounter when needing to pay for home care services. When you are a client of Adult Home Health Care, we will relieve the stress of signing up for Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits. Our affiliate will take care of everything for you – from the paperwork to even locating the required government documents.
Our affiliate has years of experience and has helped hundreds of Veterans and their surviving spouses get approved for the Aid & Attendance Program, receiving up to $25,000/year or more for their home care services.
The VA informs many callers that on average Aid and Attendance applications take up to 9 months to be approved. Adult Home Health Care’s affiliate average is less than 90 days. When you are our client, Adult Home Health Care will ensure that your family receives the benefits that you deserve.
• Served during a wartime
• Been honorably discharged
• Income & asset limitations
• Require permanent care
Potential Monthly Benefit:
• Single Veterans – $1,788
• Married Veterans – $2,120
• Surviving Spouses – $1,149
• This content is neither legal, nor financial advice.
• The purpose of this information is to educate you about home care benefit options.
• Please contact your financial/legal advisor for financial or legal advice.
• Adult Home Health Care is NOT the VA, nor are we affiliated with the VA.